Data Strategy & Architecture
The are are a number of key drivers for your business to have a Data and Architecure Strategy to ensure you can survive in the modern business world.
“Data is a precious thing and will last longer than the systems themselves.”
Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web
- Regulatory – GDPR, Data Retention Policies etc.
- Reactive to Business Change – Business are have to evolve and quickly to survive in the Digital Age
- Responsive to Customer or Business questions – Near Realtime analysis
- Risk and Cost Reduction – In some cases a good data and Architecture strategy can pay for its self
BDI can provide a full assessment of your companies Data and Architecture and provide a strategy with architecture blue prints that will cover the full data lifecycle.
HOW BDI CAN HELP
The assessment would cover the analysis of a number of key areas.
- What data should be collected
- How long to keep the data
- Where to store the data
- Data privacy and security
- Where can data be accessed (trans-border issues)
- What data can be displayed
- The level of detail to retain
- Data governance
- Data integration tactics
- Data Visualisation
- Data Decisioning ( Machine Learning)
- Data virtualisation