DevOps and Managed Services
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complexity to manage
- Faster resolution of problems
- Happier, more productive teams
- Higher employee engagement
- Greater professional development opportunities Cultural benefits
- Faster delivery of features
- More stable operating environments
- Improved communication and collaboration
- More time to innovate (rather than fix/maintain)
From early stages of the project, our team provides support for setting up your environments.
By using code-defined infrastructure and implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, our DevOps teams can speed up the pace of the projects and de-risk deployments to production environments.
BDI also supports Managed Services to manage on-site and cloud-based environments, offering operational support with negotiable SLAs that meet your business requirements.
HOW BDI CAN HELP
With extensive expertise in DevOps and managed services, BDI can manage your development pipeline end to end:
- Code – Code development and review, version control tools, code merging
- Build – Continuous integration tools, build status
- Test – Continuous testing tools that provide feedback on business risks
- Package – Artifact repository, application pre-deployment staging
- Release – Change management, release approvals, release automation
- Configure – Infrastructure configuration and management, Infrastructure as code tools