Data Warehouse Offload
Offload your data warehouse to hadoop or a cloud based PaaS (Platform as-a-Service) to improve performance, reliability and reduce costs.
If you have a growing data warehouse, you may be experiencing:
- Performance problems resulting from transforming and accessing growing data volumes in the data warehouse
- Increasing costs of software, hardware and administration time associated with growing amounts of data that must be kept for compliance purposes or historical analysis
Moving inactive, ageing or infrequently used data can reduce:
- licensing costs
- storage costs as usage of commodity hardware is designed to store massive amounts of data at a fraction of the price of most data warehouses
Offloading archival data, data volumes related to ageing data and/or log files improves performance of the data warehouse.
Provide the ability to store large amounts of data including unstructured data gives you options if user demands for accessing more data are part of your future.
HOW BDI CAN HELP
With extensive expertise across databases and the big data ecosystem, BDI can develop, implement and support your data warehouse offload solution:
- Assess – the optimum data warehouse strategy
- Design – next generation data warehouse solution
- Implement – cloud or on-premises
- Data ingestion and integration
- Managed Services and Support