Monetise your company’s data and drive disruptive competitive advantage!
With ever-increasing sources of data in a variety of formats and the need to analyse data in real-time, organisations need to utilise a next generation data platform.
- Ability to stream and provide real-time data analysis
- Provide single source of Quality Assured Data
- A scalable Hub that can offload real-time traffic from production systems
A data hub provides homogenized data and often serves data in multiple desired formats, rather than just simply storing it in one place. It also adds other value to the data such as de-duplication, quality, security, and a standardised set of query services.
Data Hubs are the new “go-to” place for data within an enterprise, so that many point-to-point connections between callers and data suppliers do not need to be made, and so that the Data Hub organisation can negotiate deliverables and schedules with various data teams, rather than being an organisational free-for-all as different teams try to get new services and features from many other teams.
HOW BDI CAN HELP
With extensive expertise across the data landscape BDI can develop, implement and support your Data Hub solution:
- Assess – the optimum data hub strategy
- Design – your enterprise data hub solution
- Implement – cloud or on-premises
- Data ingestion and integration
- Data Quality solutions
- Managed Services and Support